Spire Edinburgh Hospitals have two physiotherapy clinics located at Spire Murrayfield Hospital and Spire Shawfair Park Hospital.
Both locations offer a wide range of assessments and treatments, including specialist therapies for patients with recurrent and persistent muscular and skeletal pain. Our two sites are staffed by a highly qualified team of chartered and state registered senior physiotherapists and clinical practitioners.
Why choose Spire Edinburgh Physiotherapy?
- Over 30 years of physiotherapy service.
- In 2016 we saw 3,498 new patients and 20,901 return sessions in our outpatient musculoskeletal service.
- State of the art facilities including fully equipped gyms, Alter G, Isokinentics.
- High patient satisfaction which is audited annually.
- Excellent communication with consultants who are on the same site.
- Speedy access to consultants and appointments can be made for the patient that day.
- Specialist spinal care and personal training to complement treatment.
- Free parking available outside both site.
- Excellent staff with a wide variety of experience who always put the patient first to drive clinical excellence and more importantly assist patients in meeting their goals.
- Specific sports experience and our physiotherapists have worked with footballers, rugby players, athletes and triathletes.
- Specialist physiotherapists for knee, shoulder and occupational health plus stroke rehab, Parkinson's and other neurological conditions.